Immediate openings for Dedicated CDL-A Drivers out of the Hebron, KY area!
- $285.00/day flat rate
- 10 pm shift start time available
- Monday through Friday
- Departing Hebron, KY and relaying with a driver in Beckley, WV
- Return trip Hebron, KY with potential stop in Peebles, OH
- Hauling dry van and flatbed (will train on flatbed securement)
- No endorsements required
- Benefits available immediately!
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- Quarterly safety & performance bonus
- Newer, Well maintained equipment
- Auto and Home Insurance discounts
- Supplemental Insurance benefits
- Identity Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Employee Loan Program
- Employee Discount Program – Perks at Work!
- A free discount program providing access to 30,000 national and local employee discounts. Over 20 different categories ranging from electronics, home appliances, food and groceries, car buying, travel, fitness and more. It also includes access to the Community Online Academy for both children (through Kids Club) and adults providing sessions in fitness, restorative exercise, learning and development.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 23 years old with Class A CDL
- Must have 6 months’ recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No DUIs in past 5 years
- Must pass DOT physical examination including drug screen
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years
- Must submit to background check
- No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close violations within last 24 months
- No rear-end, rollover, lost control or jackknife incidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
Other qualifications apply – ask your recruiter for details.