XPO Logistics is currently seeking Class-A CDL Drivers for Local positions based in West Des Moines, IA!
Love getting top pay and daily home time you can predict? Then we need to talk! XPO Logistics currently needs CDL-A Dedicated truck drivers. Dedicated Truck Drivers get home daily and enjoy plenty of first-class advantages and dedicated dry van freight. When it comes to finding a rewarding home for your career, don’t settle for less. Choose the carrier who stands apart from the rest – XPO Logistics!
$4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Minimum Daily Guarantee of $240 (additional pay can be made)
- Average weekly gross of $1200 to $1450 (Annual average of $70,000)
- Scheduled weekly work days with home daily
- Rotation schedule for 6th day (additional pay/guarantee)
- Paid Weekly
- 80 miles average LOH
- No touch dry van freight with drop and hook, along with Live Unload
- Assigned dedicated trucks (Brand New day cab trucks ordered)
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits available first day
- 401K, Stock Purchase Option
- Paid Time off and Paid Holidays
- Auto and Home Insurance discounts
- Supplemental Insurance benefits
- Identity Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Employee Loan Program
- Employee Discount Program – Perks at Work!
- A free discount program providing access to 30,000 national and local employee discounts. Over 20 different categories ranging from electronics, home appliances, food and groceries, car buying, travel, fitness and more. It also includes access to the Community Online Academy for both children (through Kids Club) and adults providing sessions in fitness, restorative exercise, learning and development.
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 23 years old with Class A CDL
- Must have 6 months’ recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No DUIs in past 5 years
- Must pass DOT physical examination including drug screen
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years
- Must submit to background check
- No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close violations within last 24 months
- No rear-end, rollover, lost control or jackknife incidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
Other qualifications apply – ask your recruiter for details.