CDL- A Dedicated Drivers near Chicago Heights, IL! Drive Dedicated With XPO Logistics!
Love getting top miles and weekly home time you can predict? Then we need to talk! XPO Logistics currently needs CDL-A Dedicated truck drivers. Dedicated Truck Drivers get home weekly and enjoy plenty of first-class advantages and dedicated freight. When it comes to finding a rewarding home for your career, don’t settle for less. Choose the carrier who stands apart from the rest – XPO Logistics!
- $.57 cpm plus accessorial pay
- Guaranteed pay 1st 3 months
- Avg 2500 miles/wk
- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Benefits available immediately!
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
- 401K & Stock Options
- Quarterly safety & performance bonus
- Newer, Well maintained equipment
- Home weekends with potential through the week based on routes
- Hauling various trailer types (dry van, reefer, flatbed, conestogas) to DC’s, plant-to-plant, and customer locations
- Dedicated customer freight
- No endorsements required
- Auto and Home Insurance discounts
- Supplemental Insurance benefits
- Identity Protection
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Employee Loan Program
- Employee Discount Program – Perks at Work!
- A free discount program providing access to 30,000 national and local employee discounts. Over 20 different categories ranging from electronics, home appliances, food and groceries, car buying, travel, fitness and more. It also includes access to the Community Online Academy for both children (through Kids Club) and adults providing sessions in fitness, restorative exercise, learning and development.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must be 23 years old with Class A CDL
- Must have 6 months’ recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No DUIs in past 5 years
- Must pass DOT physical examination including drug screen
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years
- Must submit to background check
- No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close violations within last 24 months
- No rear-end, rollover, lost control or jackknife incidents in the last 5 years
- No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
Other qualifications apply – ask your recruiter for details.